Neteller betting sites - Bookmakers accept your Neteller
- Betdaq is safe and responsible environment for gambling
- Betdaq is now 0% commission on everything except Football
- Bet exchange is available
- Trading tools is featured
- There are only 22 sports for you to bet at Betdaq
- Ideal for Premier League lovers
- Great for football
- Fast & easy on the eye website
- Many website languages
- UK players are not accepted
- Recognizable brand across the globe
- Most currencies and payment methods are available.
- Withdrawals is free of charge
- Mobile application looks smart and easy to use
- The live chat does not responding and very irresponsible
- The oldest and best bookmaker inthe world
- Wide range of sports which concludes up to 35 sports
- They offer telephone betting which is available for 24 hours, 7 days per week
- The website looks modern and friendly users
- Many countries are restricted, including almost Asian countries
- Fansbet is the only bookmaker in the world which creates a bond with sports fans by committing to share half of its net profits directly with supporters.
- Live chat availble
- Live betting smooth and has a good selection of sports
- Withdrawal and approval of documents is slightly slow
- There are 6 leagues available
- Placing a bet on FantasyBey is a pretty simple process.
- You can pick the team! You can choose either for it to be autofilled (which we would not recommend!) or doing it yourself
- Live betting is available
- They are a small company, with only 10 employees
- Wide range of sport selection which is hard to find anywhere else
- A good sportsbook which offers most sports markets
- Excellent VIP program
- Rewards point to play makes sense
- Realatively slow website. The left button on the left is not working.
- A well-established and smart website design
- Customer service is helpful, support team were friendly and very informative
- Live streaming is not available
- In regards to handicaps, they have multiple different handicap options players have a market on.
- Live chat is fast, polite and reliable. You might be helped by virtual agent. However you can request live chat with agent.
- No greyhound racing
- Odds are quite competitive in the field
- Best British markets covered
- Wide range of sports to bet.
- They offer a free 5 pound bet builder
- Live chat is quite slow and unsupportive
Widely regarded as the second most-used e-payment solution provider for betting web sites, Neteller is a part of the highly popular conglomerate, Paysafe group. Paysafe Group also owns the e-wallet platform, Skrill. Both platforms, Neteller and Skrill account for billions of euros in online transactions monthly. Asides offering highly reliable and incredible payment processing speed, Neteller also offers promotions to its clientele as well as a quality loyalty program allows the exchange of money – sending and receiving – at very low costs.
With over 15 years’ experience in processing online transactions daily, Neteller has maintained a commitment to creating a safe and secure platform for every Neteller user by ensuring that regardless of the volume of transactions users carry out, personal and financial information is never compromised.
User security is paramount to Neteller which is why Neteller uses the latest encryption technology to secure user data as well as engagements with financial organizations, Visa and MasterCard, for the usage of their security protocols such as Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode protocols. For every card deposit using either of the aforementioned payment platforms – MasterCard and Visa- a security check is initiated. To pass this check, a pre-defined password is required to prevent security breach and fraudulent transactions on the platform.
Obligated by law as approved by the United Kingdom’s Ministry of Finance, Neteller’s services are restricted to completing online transactions. By law, money can not be lent by Neteller and each user’s account balance has to be stored in a separate bank account, should a customer need to make a withdrawal.
However, users should always keep the details of their account private regardless of their e-payment solutions provider
Pros & cons
To summarise the above paragraphs, Neteller’s services can be classified into pros and cons otherwise known as advantages and disadvantages
Used on majority of sport betting platforms
Fast withdrawal speed on various e-payment platforms
Least possible withdrawal fees
Low limitations on the number of possible withdrawals.
Possibility of keeping two accounts through a VIP program
Two-way authentication that provides high security and prevents fraudulent transactions
Surcharge for sending money to other Neteller users and for any transaction between two Neteller accounts
Subtle distrust from bookies due to low customer retention rate by bettors who use Neteller for deposits. Neteller users often use the platform to secure betting bonuses and sometimes never use the same betting company for long.
The best Neteller betting sites in 2020
Neteller is widely accepted in the sportsbook industry for deposits and withdrawals. In use in over 200 countries across the world, Neteller is one of the most secure e-payment solutions providers. However, it is noteworthy to mention that some bookies process Neteller payments faster than other bookies. Examples are Bet365 and 1xBet, both bookies process Neteller payments at a high speed, approximately fifteen minutes after a request has been made. Pinnacle also deserves a noteworthy mention in this regard.
Neteller deposit limits and fees
Neteller which is well-known for being the best financial service does charge some fees for tranfering and depositing. When we conduct the review, this is we can conclude as fees associated with be depending on each bookmakers but usually you will be charged 0 for some dedicated bookmakers.
Depending on each methods, the changes will be calculated as the amount deposited and vary from 0-2%. It’s good to take a note for UK residents, funding your Neteller account with a Maestro debit card is free of any fees or charges. Another good thing about Neteller is depositing from local and international banks are free of Neteller charges as well. Transfers to other neteller users are free.
Neteller withdrawal limits and fees
Regarding withdrawal limits and fees, it the sports betting site that controls these aspects and not Neteller.
Withdrawal limits: Some bookmakers often place a cap on possible withdrawal amount per week, daily or even per month. It is best for the user to carry out research beforehand and select a bookmaker that is suitable for your withdrawal frequency and whose withdrawal cap would not pose a problem of any sort.
Withdrawal fees: Some bookmakers impose a limit on the withdrawals allowed at a given time and should this limit be exceeded; a fee is required to process subsequent withdrawals. It is in the bettor’s best interest to note these platforms and if possible.
In which currencies can you use Neteller?
Due to the wide acceptance rate, Neteller users are not charged conversion fees as Neteller accepts well over 25 currencies. Below are the currencies accepted by Neteller, using these currencies would not attract conversion charges and locals can deposit in their sports betting account without worrying about conversion fees.
Romanian New Leu
South African Rand
United Arab Emirates Dirham
United States Dollar
How to verify your Account
There are five ways of verifying your account:
1. Bank account. Within the Account Summary section, using the Register Bank account link, a bank account can be registered. On the subsequent page, verification and registration steps are contained there. your bank account’s information: ΙΒΑΝ, Βank name, city and country, currency of the account, bank phone number, SWIFT (BIC) code, Government ID Card will, however, be required on the second page.
2. Address Verification document. A scanned copy or photo of a utility bill is required for Address Verification. The user’s name and address must be legible.
3. Passport or ID. For passport or ID verification, a scanned copy or photo of the users' ID or passport is required. The scanned copy or photo must clearly display both sides of the passport or ID
4. Driver’s License. For Driver's license verification, a scanned copy or photo of the users Driver’s license is required. Both sides of the license must be visible.
5. Permanent Residency Card. A photo or scanned copy of the users' residency card would suffice for this