Neteller betting sites - Bookmakers accept your Neteller
Widely regarded as the second most-used e-payment solution provider for betting web sites, Neteller is a part of the highly popular conglomerate, Paysafe group. Paysafe Group also owns the e-wallet platform, Skrill. Both platforms, Neteller and Skrill account for billions of euros in online transactions monthly. Asides offering highly reliable and incredible payment processing speed, Neteller also offers promotions to its clientele as well as a quality loyalty program allows the exchange of money – sending and receiving – at very low costs.
- Betdaq is safe and responsible environment for gambling
- Betdaq is now 0% commission on everything except Football
- Bet exchange is available
- Trading tools is featured
- There are only 22 sports for you to bet at Betdaq
- Ideal for Premier League lovers
- Great for football
- Fast & easy on the eye website
- Many website languages
- UK players are not accepted
- Recognizable brand across the globe
- Most currencies and payment methods are available.
- Withdrawals is free of charge
- Mobile application looks smart and easy to use
- The live chat does not responding and very irresponsible
- Maltese MGA license - so you can complaint at the MGA if there are problems
- Serious online casino! Fastest withdrawal. Verification needed for bigger withdrawals but it is very fast
- Odd boost available
- It's simply the best, lots of games and crazy good welcome bonus!
- Their promotions are becoming less and less good.
- Fansbet is the only bookmaker in the world which creates a bond with sports fans by committing to share half of its net profits directly with supporters.
- Live chat availble
- Live betting smooth and has a good selection of sports
- Withdrawal and approval of documents is slightly slow
- There are 6 leagues available
- Placing a bet on FantasyBey is a pretty simple process.
- You can pick the team! You can choose either for it to be autofilled (which we would not recommend!) or doing it yourself
- Live betting is available
- They are a small company, with only 10 employees
- Wide range of sport selection which is hard to find anywhere else
- A good sportsbook which offers most sports markets
- Excellent VIP program
- Rewards point to play makes sense
- Realatively slow website. The left button on the left is not working.
- A well-established and smart website design
- Customer service is helpful, support team were friendly and very informative
- Live streaming is not available
- In regards to handicaps, they have multiple different handicap options players have a market on.
- Live chat is fast, polite and reliable. You might be helped by virtual agent. However you can request live chat with agent.
- No greyhound racing
- Odds are quite competitive in the field
- Best British markets covered
- Wide range of sports to bet.
- They offer a free 5 pound bet builder
- Live chat is quite slow and unsupportive
In which currencies can you use Neteller?
Due to the wide acceptance rate, Neteller users are not charged conversion fees as Neteller accepts well over 25 currencies. Below are the currencies accepted by Neteller, using these currencies would not attract conversion charges and locals can deposit in their sports betting account without worrying about conversion fees.
Romanian New Leu
South African Rand
United Arab Emirates Dirham
United States Dollar