Big Betting Sites 2022 - Biggest Brand Sports Betting Sites Ranked
All industries around the world have seen giant sharks take over most of the available market traffic. It's Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram in social media networks, or Amazon, eBay, or Walmart when it comes to e-commerce. Of course, the online gambling market doesn't go against that natural flow either. We are in a reality where some of the top betting sites can swallow their competitors, given their hundreds of millions of dollars in annual sales and their huge number of users.
On the market today, these giants now account for around 10% of all online betting sites. These leading brands continue to grow in size by opening their subsidiary small brands and increasingly attracting a larger number of users.
In today's article, we will help our players better understand the certain advantages of playing at big betting sites, as well as how we rank a big betting site based on their relevant aspects.
Why Is a Platform Considered a Big Betting Site?
It is a fact that it is not easy for a betting site to squeeze into the party of the most successful executives. To achieve these gold medals in this betting industry, “these sharks” have been active and working hard for many years in this industry, continuously innovating to provide excellent service quality in every element for many years to own a user base that surpasses those betting sites operating in the same field.
In this article, we will analyze specifically what those factors are, and why they influence our decision to place a sportsbook on our list of big betting sites.
Revenue Is the First Considered Factor
The factor that determines whether a platform is on the list of big betting sites is its revenue. To your knowledge, this factor is closely related to the operator's ability to pay. If a casino has substantial revenue, it should have no trouble paying out large player winnings. On the opposite side, smaller revenue-wise betting sites might struggle when paying huge winnings from players. As a result, gamblers can face the risk of late payment of winnings by the operator, or forfeiture of these funds for unrelated reasons given by the operator.
Besides, the number of its payment forms is also a factor that we rely on to evaluate the size of a bookie. The fact that a sportsbook allows players to get paid through a variety of options will optimize the convenience of their financial transactions.
Brand Vision Assessment
A very true maxim about brand vision “A brand that wants to develop must have a clear vision, which includes a short-term vision and a long-term vision. A brand without a vision is like a blind man walking down the street.” This is also the factor that we use to evaluate a large sportsbook.
More specifically, brand identity, or operator visibility, significantly impacts our evaluation of a sports betting platform. Market leaders always show a clear direction in the services they provide, and they clearly define the audience they target. However, this is not to criticize platforms that possess a variety of services. They are always welcome to appear in our nominations, as long as the operator shows a stable and long-term business plan.
Quality of Service Support
Next, we always pay attention to the quality of user support service when evaluating any betting site. We will never accept a platform appearing on our recommended list if its agencies are indifferent in dealing with customer complaints. Therefore, to be considered a big betting site, a website must provide all necessary communication methods, including a Live Chat system, email, phone number, and FAQs directory. Not only that, but the group of representatives must always be available 24/7 to answer user inquiries in the most accurate, friendly, and timely manner.
Sportsbook Brand Identity
Many players probably don't notice this, but the top betting sites always have a unique and outstanding brand identity. Meaning that, when it comes to a quality casino, players can immediately recall its salient features, such as its dominant colors, platform mascots, website usability, and many other factors, without having to think long.
To be able to make users remember these characteristics, consistency in the brand identity is paramount. That shows up most on the homepage of a casino. Research shows that users are often impressed with websites with beautiful homepages, harmonious colors, designs, and uniforms of operator representatives. Most importantly, they must match each other.
That alignment will help users feel the professionalism in the operator's services. From there, they will have a more positive view of the site's safety, as scam platforms often do not spend too much money to invest in an element that does not bring an immediate return, like the brand identity.
How to Find the Best Big Branded Online Betting Sites
On our platform, you can consult a list of the leading brands in the sports betting industry today. In addition, we provide a filter on the left-hand side so that you can optimize your search performance through the use of changeable options such as:
- Language: This element will help you find service websites near you or in a language that works for you.
- Country: Some sportsbooks will not offer their services to players from countries on their restricted list. Therefore, this option will help you find out which sites accept players from your country.
- Payment Method: We are aware that most players do not regularly use different payment methods. Therefore, the fact that a sportsbook offers multiple payment options is a plus for the quality of its user support. This option will help you filter out the best platforms and your popular payment method available.
- Currency: Similar to the language factor, you need to choose an operator that accepts the cash you are using instead of going through the process of currency exchange, which is laborious and time-wasting. To help you with this, our Currency option will prove to be very useful.
- Licensing Authorities: Of course, a large platform always has the companionship and supervision of reputable licensing bodies. In case you value and trust one organization more than the rest, you can use this option to filter out sportsbooks that are licensed from a specific legal authority, for example, UKGC.
- Favorite Sports: For popular sports like soccer or tennis, they are available on most platforms. However, if you are a fan of the less popular sports, you can find the most reputable sports betting platforms that also offer the option to bet on your favorite sport, thanks to the help of this option.
However, to avoid confusion and wrong navigation, please do not switch to the tabs on the right-hand side of the Big Brand tab. The reason is that clicking on these tabs will redirect you to a list of all the latest or greatest online sports betting sites, regardless of whether they are a big brands or not.
Also, if you are still wondering how we rate a betting site, you can check out our how we review betting sites article. It has everything you need to know about our ratings for specific sportsbooks.