Neds reviews by Real Players
Literally the worst customer service
|Type of odds||Fraction odds|
|Product||Racing, Sports, Live Betting|
|Sports & Markets||
American Football, Autralian Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Esports, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, Mixed Martial Arts, Motor Sport, Surfing, Tennis, Volleyball
|PayPal||Unlimited||Unlimited||A few minutes||Free of charge|
|Visa||Unlimited||Unlimited||A few minutes||Free of charge|
|Poli||Unlimited||Unlimited||A few minutes||Free of charge|
|MasterCard||Unlimited||Unlimited||A few minutes||Free of charge|
|BPay||Unlimited||Unlimited||A few minutes||Free of charge|
|Flexepin||Unlimited||Unlimited||A few minutes||Free of charge|
|Visa||Unlimited||Unlimited||Bank Charges||A few minutes|
|MasterCard||Unlimited||Unlimited||Bank Charges||A few minutes|
|PayPal||Unlimited||Unlimited||Bank Charges||A few minutes|
|Poli||Unlimited||Unlimited||Bank Charges||A few minutes|
|BPay||Unlimited||Unlimited||Bank Charges||A few minutes|
|Flexepin||Unlimited||Unlimited||Bank Charges||A few minutes|
- Wide variety of sports and markets
- Ease of functionality
- Huge variety of racing and sports to bet on
- Multiple payment options
- Dual Live betting availability (call them or they call you)
- Bet by phone 24/7 availability
- Easy account verification process
- There is no live streaming and loyalty program
- Customer support is not available 24 hours
Score by Eduardo Ramos
Former CEO of Ladbrokes, Dean Shannon, introduced and launched an innovative, new bookmaker in Austalia, Neds, in 2017. The sportsbook has been live for only a short while but during this time, it has created splendid waves in the gambling industry. It has taken the Australian betting scene by a storm offering the punters to place bets on many options of sports with popular ones like football to the lesser-seen betting on sports such as surfing. It even offers the classic betting scene for horse race betting.
They are an online sports betting platform gaining more and more traction and building a loyal customer base. Neds launched with potentially one of the best Multi Builder functionality seen on any desktop site or mobile application.
In 2018, Neds became a Premier Partner of the West Tigers for at least three upcoming years. The Neds logo is featured on the jerseys of all team players. Similarly, Neds also announced a brand-new partnership and joined the Gold Coast Titans as the club’s Principal Partner for three years till the end of the 2021 sports season. The Titans’ jerseys and the back of their shorts also displayed the Neds logo.
In 2019, the AFL Aussie rules club, Brisbane Lions developed a sponsorship deal with Neds. The brand logo of Neds will feature on the front of the home jersey’s and the back of the away jerseys of the Lions while the AFL club is offered financial security through this partnership. The journey has been quite fruitful for both parties and they have equally benefitted and aided in each other’s substantial growth.
Neds is regulated by its licensor, the Northern Territory Government in Brisbane, Australia. The South Australian Gambling Codes of Practice run the gambling operations for residents of South Australia. Neds uses the standard industry SSL encryption server which ensures its strict security protocols and safety measures. The site has rigid firewall technology in place which prevents any sort of attacks and intrusions. The Neds online gaming site is perfectly safe and reliable for all bettors.
The website and mobile application is simple to use for the tech-savvy and the non-tech-savvy users. Use of mobile application to gamble these days has become increasingly more common. Neds has tapped into the mobile gambling market with a sleek and easy to navigate design. The app is available for both android and apple users.
Neds is Australia’s newest online sports betting site set up to shake the traditional betting scene. It offers promotions, some of the best deals and bonuses on any betting site. Neds gives its customers daily offers, the minimum bets and extra features such as Bet Boost and Multi Builder has only increased its recognition.
If you are interested in a fully functional and stable mobile betting app, Neds is the one. The outlook of the app is smart, classy and depicts great user-friendliness. It is quite easy to navigate through the app and fortunately, it is available for download for both major operators, iOS and Android.
To download the Neds app for iOS devices:
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Search for Neds betting app in the search bar on top
- Once the app is located, click Download.
- You can also download the app by the link given on the Neds website which can be accessed through your mobile’s web browser.
- As soon as the app installs on your device, launch it, set up your account and enjoy betting on your favorite sports.
To download the Neds app for Android devices:
- Go to your device’s settings and change your security settings to allow installations from unknown sources.
- On your mobile’s web browser, go to Neds official website and in the drop-down menu on the left, a tab will appear ‘Get the Neds App.’ Click on it.
- Once you click on it, the page opens up which contains links to download the Neds app to your device.
- As soon as the download completes, go to My files > Downloads > Neds .apk file and open it.
- Install this file and your app will be ready.
- Launch your Neds app, log in and start betting
Sports betting Service
The bet boost feature aims to increase the winnings at no extra cost. The bet boost can be applied to the bet slip to see a greater return.
Neds offers multiple options when it comes to sports and markets similar to other popular betting sites such as Bwin and bet365. Neds users are given choices between betting on. These sports include but are not limited to, traditional American football, snooker, horse racing and much more. The customers can bet on popular tournaments and leagues across the world. You can bet on NFL, NHL and AFL. Needless to say, the Australian sports leagues are a favourite among the punters. Despite this, there are multiple options to bet on. For those that like to bet on other smaller sports, there is cycling, darts, and the widely popular horseracing.
If football is your favourite sport, at Neds, you can bet on leagues and tournaments right across the planet. We know that the majority of you are very enthusiastic on English football, particularly the English Premier League. Then there you go, Neds Premier League coverage is great, you can also bet on other popular leagues such as the Champions League as well as more obscure leagues around Europe and the world.
Neds also provides you with Australian sporting leagues such as the AFL, NRL and Super Rugby are just as popular. The sportsbook offers you a great range of odds and markets available with competitive odds available.
American sports are also always popular, especially the NBA and the NFL. You can bet on both leagues at Neds with a broad range of markets available such as winner odds, handicaps as well as points totals. So if American sports leagues and tournaments are your favourite, you’ll love Neds.
Neds provides a broad range for odds. The odds for football and horseracing are highly competitive.
PayPal is a favoured method to deposit and withdraw money. There are specific PayPal betting sites, but Neds provides its customers with the options of paying through PayPal, Apple Pay, Bank Transfer, Credit or Debit cards, POLi, BPAY and even Flexepin.
The minimum bet allowed on the site is AUD 0.50 and the minimum allowed on the phone is AUD 20. This lets the punters start small and build on to their bets later, unlike Bwin that has higher deposit minimums for some banking options.
However, there is yet to be an E-wallet service offered to the betters. Although it is more in use by American Sportsbook, it is always better to have the option and not have it be used than to not have it altogether.
Live-In Play Betting
The Australian Interactive Gambling Act prohibits Australian bookies to offer live-in play betting. Nevertheless, Neds offers bet in-play using the phone. The in-play odds are available in the live-in play available on the menu for the website. Running and future live-in play events can be seen in this section and are regularly updated. When the wagers are weighed up according to odds, the punter only needs to call up 134 777 to place the bet with the operator.
There should be the availability of a streaming option for the site so that the customers can make bets based on what they are observing and not only the odds present on the website.
- Although there is live-in play betting, Neds in its inception lacked a live streaming service. Sites such as Unibet and SportsBet offer this feature but Neds had yet to add this to their websites and mobile applications until Neds went live with Betmarks Racing Channel.
- One of the pros of live betting is the entertainment value betting live brings. Absence of it on the website forces the user to constantly switch out screens to keep an eye on the actual sporting event they are betting on as well
- Even though live betting is an entertaining event, the frenzy during the process can compel the gambler to act recklessly.
- There is little margin to calculate the risks completely and make the bets accordingly.
- Some people also find themselves addicted, only increasing the recklessness.
Odds Betting review
Neds has a decimal system to read odds. It only requires multiplying the risk with the decimal number i.e. the odd present on the website or the app.
- Out of all, this is the easiest to use to calculate potential payouts.
- Neds has one of the best competitive odds for horseracing and football.
- Reading the odds, assessment of the risk can be used to calculate the probability of winning the bet. For example, the odds for the Seattle dragons vs. Los Angeles wildcats were 2.40 to 1.60 and they were proved right when the Seattle Dragons won the game and those that bet according to the odds won big.
- The bet boost feature further improves those winnings.
- It is predominantly used in the UK and Canada, therefore those outside wanting to use the app or the website will have a learning curve to understand the decimal odds betting system.
Neds Customer Service
- Neds claims it has a customer service 24/7 available on its website and application.
- Neds has claimed to consider this and to make improvement in its response time. The results of this implementation have been presenting slowly.
- Their attempts at the improvement in the end, just show the companies strive to grow in a positive direction.
- The reviews on this service differ greatly on google play store and other platforms.
- People have complained about slow responses regarding queries.
- Despite the available live chat option, customers have complained about slow responses to queries. There are numerous complaints on the google play store about slow or no response by the operators in the live chat section.