Nextbet Withdrawal Review
After our careful review process, Nextbet is rated as a bad betting site that has no guarantee that you can have an enjoyable gambling experience. During our review, we considered players’ complaints, reputation signals from other review sites and social media, estimated revenue, licenses, the provision of responsible gambling tools, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, payment methods, as well as many other factors. So, if you wonder if this bookie is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
We have also estimated its revenue and found out that Nextbet has a small revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. We think bigger revenue betting sites generally will have enough financial capacity to pay for the big wins of the players while smaller revenue betting sites may face difficulty in paying gamblers when they achieve huge wins.
Sports & Markets
Show all (13)
- A multi-lingual website
- Takes a few seconds to get a response through live chat
- No additional deposit fees may be charged
- The bookie is online since 2015
- Multiple country restrictions
- The betting site does not support players to manage spending properly
- Optimal design for users in
- Small bookie in Asia
- The betting site hold license from Curacao