- Betdaq is safe and responsible environment for gambling
- Betdaq is now 0% commission on everything except Football
- Bet exchange is available
- Trading tools is featured
- There are only 22 sports for you to bet at Betdaq
- Free welcome bet
- Mobile version available
- 24/7 live chat and email support
- Secured with SSL encryption
- No phone support
- Maltese MGA license - so you can complaint at the MGA if there are problems
- Serious online casino! Fastest withdrawal. Verification needed for bigger withdrawals but it is very fast
- Odd boost available
- It's simply the best, lots of games and crazy good welcome bonus!
- Their promotions are becoming less and less good.
- A safe and secure
- 0% Commission Offer For Premium Oddsmonkey Customers (13th June 2019 to 31st March 2020)
- Smarkets do not build a margin into their odds, unlike other bookmakers
- Our Standard rate of commission is 2% on your net winnings for any given market - which is relatively low in the industry
- Using a betting exchange can at first appear a little complicated
- Fansbet is the only bookmaker in the world which creates a bond with sports fans by committing to share half of its net profits directly with supporters.
- Live chat availble
- Live betting smooth and has a good selection of sports
- Withdrawal and approval of documents is slightly slow
- The oldest and best bookmaker inthe world
- Wide range of sports which concludes up to 35 sports
- They offer telephone betting which is available for 24 hours, 7 days per week
- The website looks modern and friendly users
- Many countries are restricted, including almost Asian countries
- They are a safe and sure bookmaker which is licensed and regulated by the UK gambling commission under lisence no. 000-045143-r-323955-001
- Hundreds of pre-match and in-play markets with multiple bet types on more sports than ever before
- Their promos and rewards - and they aren’t just a bonus spin
- Receiving a good rating on other trusted website like Trustpilot, roughly 4/5
- Easy to use but the App from Apples App Store and the webpage frequently freezes up on the betslip.
- A safe and secure sportsbook which licensed and regulated by the UK gambling commission under licence no. 000-045143-r-323955-001
- Their sports-book customers we have hundreds of pre-match and in-play markets with multiple bet types
- They have expanded our trading team
- The Redzone Rewards programme couldn’t be simpler.
- Live chat is not available 24/7, they only operates from from 10am until 10pm, 7 days a week
- Odds are quite competitive in the field
- Best British markets covered
- Wide range of sports to bet.
- They offer a free 5 pound bet builder
- Live chat is quite slow and unsupportive
- Established in 1926, Coral is one of the UK's biggest bookmakers
- With their industry-leading Coral Connect card, you have the ability to deposit and withdraw money in shops, and play online alongside a host of other benefits
- Too many restrictions
MasterCard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services company. Originally known as “Interbank” (established 16.12.1966) and then “Master Charge”, the new MasterCard was introduced in the USA in 1979 and is housed at MasterCard International Global Headquarters in New York.
In the 1980s, MasterCard became the first payment card issued in the People’s Republic and introduced laser holograms on cards, along with the MasterCard business card. That made MasterCard the global brand it is today.
Being the global brand that it represents nowadays, MasterCard is currently accepted by most online casinos and betting institutions. MasterCard has made it much safer and much more convenient to fund any of someone’s online accounts.
However, this engagement in the world of gambling is mostly regulated by the country’s and even the local state’s rules and laws.
Stated below are some examples of these laws that regulate the online gambling.
- The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIGEA) is a legislation regulating online gambling.
- It prohibits gambling businesses from “knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in a bet or wager that involves the use of the Internet and this is unlawful under any federal or state law”.
- However, the law does not mention state lotteries, and while some states have laws that ban online gambling, many do not have this law.
- Not to forget that to start an online gambling company, a state license is always required.
- By the 14th of April 2020, people living in the UK will not be able to place bets using credit cards, keeping in mind that there is a total of almost 24 million British adults who gamble and almost half of them do it online.
- Separate research of these statistics indicates that approximately 20% of these online gamblers use credit cards to gamble and are classed as problem gamblers.
- Only lottery tickets in the UK will be able to be bought with credit cards, but they will be available for purchase in shops only and must be bought along other items.
On a final note, one cannot deny that a MasterCard is generally accepted by most gambling institutions; However, the legitimacy of using them to actually gamble depends on the country.
- MasterCard has a strong customer base and volume.
- Transactions are carried out within seconds.
- Transaction are accepted at most retailers.
- Because it is important to play within your budget, MasterCard offers Debit cards and prepaid cards which can help to keep things within a preset limit.
- MasterCard takes fraud prevention and detection extremely seriously and has implemented details countermeasures to help prevent fraud and minimize the impact felt by the consumer when fraud does occur.
- Relatively small to no fees associated with MasterCard deposits.
- Policies – these vary from country to country – but in certain countries, casino winnings cannot be transferred into a MasterCard account.
1- The specific manner in which you use your MasterCard to make a certain deposit depends on which specific MasterCard product you are using
2- Most online casinos/betting companies have a credit/debit card payment option.
3- You have to provide basic financial and contact information that includes:
- Card Number
- The card’s expiration date
- A security code if present
- Home Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address (Possibly)
4- Advise how much you would like to purchase, and the transaction is processed instantly.
5- One thing to keep in mind is that if you’re using a MasterCard credit card to make a deposit with and online bookmaker, you’ll have to use an alternate withdrawal method when you want to withdraw your winnings.
- Fees depend on the country you’re located in, as well as which bank has issued your MasterCard, so fees vary from country to country and bank to bank.
- There is a small fee for withdrawals at ATMs and for use abroad.
- Protect users from hackers
- Identity thieves
- Identify any security threats.
A: According to cheekypunter.com, the top 9 online bookmakers who accept MasterCard deposits are as follows:
- William Hill
- Paddy Power
The same article goes on to indicate that Ladbrokes, Boylesports and Betdaq also accept MasterCard deposits, with withdrawals taking a maximum of five days to clear and no additional fees attached.
A: As of the 27th April 2017, there are currently seven countries in which all online gambling is completely illegal on both national and international websites:
4- North Korea
7- United Arab Emirates
A: As explained earlier on in this article, yes.
A: This could be for a variety of reasons. The most common (and most likely) one being that it is a security measure. This is to say that the casino wishes to safeguard against players gambling with money they don’t actually have. However, some other sites simply don’t allow MasterCard withdrawals, whereas others can charge a fee between 2% and 8% on any amount you attempt to withdraw for no immediately obvious reason. MasterCard itself has the right to thoroughly inspect random transactions, which can result in your attempted withdrawal being held up for an indefinite period of time.
In short, it’s always best to check ahead of time as to the site’s limitations on MasterCard withdrawals if you do not have another payment method available to you.
A: This one is more of a ‘common sense’ issue. If you have their permission, then yes. Otherwise, then although it may still be technically possible to do so, you absolutely should not.
A: You can use MasterCard to make deposits on Betway. However, the site will not allow you to make MasterCard withdrawals.