TOP GAMBLING SITES accepting MasterCard withdrawal
- One of the most reliable bookmakers
- Top Platform for Betting Types Selection
- Extensive coverage of sports
- Quick and user friendly mobile and tablet app
- No US players allowed
- A secure and trusted betting site
- Plenty of choices regarding deposits and withdrawals
- Mobile application for every platform
- Huge variety of betting markets
- Customer support takes quite a while to proceed
- Established in 1926, Coral is one of the UK's biggest bookmakers
- Excellent for Virtual Horse Races
- With their industry-leading Coral Connect card, you have the ability to deposit and withdraw money in shops, and play online alongside a host of other benefits
- Too many restrictions
- A highly regarded Australian sportsbook
- Wide variety of sports and markets
- Ease of functionality
- Huge variety of racing and sports to bet on
- There is no live streaming and loyalty program
- Britain's favorite bookmaker
- Top Daily Races Coverage
- Competitive average payout at 95,5%
- Profitable odds on major football leagues
- Bonuses could be improved
- A well-established and smart website design
- Customer service is helpful, support team were friendly and very informative
- Live streaming is not available
- Quinnbet is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission
- Placing a bet with this operator is as simple as it gets
- Multiples betting options are available
- QuinnBet UK is heavily dedicated to serving UK market
- This operator is a relatively new enterprise
- BlackType is owned and operated by FSB Technology
- Ante post betting (future events) available
- User-friendly live betting page
- Great variety of sports
- No Live Chat
- It consists of various Netent RNG Games
- It consists of Netent jackpot Cosmic Fortune
- It has the license of malts LGA
- Its video poker games collection is not good
- Live chat is available 24/7
- Website is responsive and mobile-friendly
- Backed by known software providers
- Fair gameplay is proven
- Casino Room does not have a comp program
MasterCard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services company. Originally known as “Interbank” (established 16.12.1966) and then “Master Charge”, the new MasterCard was introduced in the USA in 1979 and is housed at MasterCard International Global Headquarters in New York.
In the 1980s, MasterCard became the first payment card issued in the People’s Republic and introduced laser holograms on cards, along with the MasterCard business card. That made MasterCard the global brand it is today.
Being the global brand that it represents nowadays, MasterCard is currently accepted by most online casinos and betting institutions. MasterCard has made it much safer and much more convenient to fund any of someone’s online accounts.
However, this engagement in the world of gambling is mostly regulated by the country’s and even the local state’s rules and laws.
Stated below are some examples of these laws that regulate the online gambling.
- The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIGEA) is a legislation regulating online gambling.
- It prohibits gambling businesses from “knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in a bet or wager that involves the use of the Internet and this is unlawful under any federal or state law”.
- However, the law does not mention state lotteries, and while some states have laws that ban online gambling, many do not have this law.
- Not to forget that to start an online gambling company, a state license is always required.
- By the 14th of April 2020, people living in the UK will not be able to place bets using credit cards, keeping in mind that there is a total of almost 24 million British adults who gamble and almost half of them do it online.
- Separate research of these statistics indicates that approximately 20% of these online gamblers use credit cards to gamble and are classed as problem gamblers.
- Only lottery tickets in the UK will be able to be bought with credit cards, but they will be available for purchase in shops only and must be bought along other items.
On a final note, one cannot deny that a MasterCard is generally accepted by most gambling institutions; However, the legitimacy of using them to actually gamble depends on the country.
- MasterCard has a strong customer base and volume.
- Transactions are carried out within seconds.
- Transaction are accepted at most retailers.
- Because it is important to play within your budget, MasterCard offers Debit cards and prepaid cards which can help to keep things within a preset limit.
- MasterCard takes fraud prevention and detection extremely seriously and has implemented details countermeasures to help prevent fraud and minimize the impact felt by the consumer when fraud does occur.
- Relatively small to no fees associated with MasterCard deposits.
- Policies – these vary from country to country – but in certain countries, casino winnings cannot be transferred into a MasterCard account.
1- The specific manner in which you use your MasterCard to make a certain deposit depends on which specific MasterCard product you are using
2- Most online casinos/betting companies have a credit/debit card payment option.
3- You have to provide basic financial and contact information that includes:
- Card Number
- The card’s expiration date
- A security code if present
- Home Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address (Possibly)
4- Advise how much you would like to purchase, and the transaction is processed instantly.
5- One thing to keep in mind is that if you’re using a MasterCard credit card to make a deposit with and online bookmaker, you’ll have to use an alternate withdrawal method when you want to withdraw your winnings.
- Fees depend on the country you’re located in, as well as which bank has issued your MasterCard, so fees vary from country to country and bank to bank.
- There is a small fee for withdrawals at ATMs and for use abroad.
- Protect users from hackers
- Identity thieves
- Identify any security threats.
A: According to cheekypunter.com, the top 9 online bookmakers who accept MasterCard deposits are as follows:
- William Hill
- Paddy Power
The same article goes on to indicate that Ladbrokes, Boylesports and Betdaq also accept MasterCard deposits, with withdrawals taking a maximum of five days to clear and no additional fees attached.
A: As of the 27th April 2017, there are currently seven countries in which all online gambling is completely illegal on both national and international websites:
4- North Korea
7- United Arab Emirates
A: As explained earlier on in this article, yes.
A: This could be for a variety of reasons. The most common (and most likely) one being that it is a security measure. This is to say that the casino wishes to safeguard against players gambling with money they don’t actually have. However, some other sites simply don’t allow MasterCard withdrawals, whereas others can charge a fee between 2% and 8% on any amount you attempt to withdraw for no immediately obvious reason. MasterCard itself has the right to thoroughly inspect random transactions, which can result in your attempted withdrawal being held up for an indefinite period of time.
In short, it’s always best to check ahead of time as to the site’s limitations on MasterCard withdrawals if you do not have another payment method available to you.
A: This one is more of a ‘common sense’ issue. If you have their permission, then yes. Otherwise, then although it may still be technically possible to do so, you absolutely should not.
A: You can use MasterCard to make deposits on Betway. However, the site will not allow you to make MasterCard withdrawals.