PAYEER is a multifunctional electronic tool for carrying out multiple financial tasks and payments. Its interface is localized in two languages: English and Russian. With Payeer Wallet it's easy to make payments for cellphone services, internet access, TV, games, e-commerce. It allows you to send money to anyone around the globe.
An automatic currency exchanger is supported by the system. In order to start exchanging, you need to choose the wallet you need, tap on it and transfer money with just one click.
Entrepreneurs can use the system to set up online payment options on their websites. There is also a five-level partnership program that allows you to earn money by bringing other people into the service.
Out of all the many casino payment methods around, e-wallets remain to be the most convenient channel. This is because e-wallets allow gamers like you to store money through a variety of sources.
PAYEER is one of the many e-wallets available for use on betting sites. As mentioned, the payment gateway allows deposits through various methods. PAYEER also allows deposits and withdrawals in a number of different currencies, though it is yet to accept payments and cash-outs through cryptocurrencies.
The company behind PAYEER has designed the system in order to bring several benefits. For one, it processes transactions quickly, no matter where the deposit or withdrawal is requested.
· Free account no monthly or annual fees
· Free deposits
· Multiple currencies available (EUR, GBP, RUB, BTC)
· Availability in over 200 countries
· Low withdrawal fees
· Instant payments
· High level of security and privacy
· 24-hour email support
· Currency exchange service
· No limits
· Bitcoin accepted.
· Impossibility to get money back if it has already been sent and got through the system
· Paid SMS for security and lack of a code card
· An enlarged commission percentage for operations with.
· Not all sports betting sites accept PAYEER
1. PAYEER deposits are widely accepted at online betting sites
2. Select the option of paying using PAYEER
3. Put in your card information
4. Advice on how much you would like to purchase
5. Transaction is processed instantly
Note: Deposits and withdrawals of funds can be conducted in various ways, including bank cards, electronic wallets and exchangers. It’s not obligatory to have a wallet to get or send money, as you can use other methods.
· Payeer is a low-cost option when betting online. When making an international transfer using PAYEER, you will pay a fee of just 0.95% of the total amount, while receiving money from an international transfer is free of charge.
· The fee for a currency exchange is set at a low rate of 2% of the amount, which is lower than most fees charged to exchange currencies online. When you fund your PAYEER account ready to use at your favorite sports betting site, there are no fees to pay. There is only a charge applied when you withdraw money, which is set at 0% to 5%, depending on the method chosen.
· Security and confidentiality can be customized in standard settings. There is also an opportunity to change contact information, which can be used in order to regain access to the account.
· During authorization it’s necessary to choose a reason, which will regulate password dispatch. You can set up sending the code in case of any changes, as well.
There are several ways to confirm authorization:
· SMS (for money)
· Telegram, which should be downloaded in a Smartphone
Losing a password and its recovery cost 50 dollars. This is a reason why you should provide contact information as soon as possible. In addition, a special code for confirming every payment is turned on. It’s necessary to avoid potential unsanctioned access. By default, the password for the account has to be changed at least once per month.
· Bet winner
A: Gambling sites are safe, and for the PAYEER we know that safety and security are top priorities for the customers, cardholders, merchants and other partners. That’s why they continue to develop new and better ways to keep payments safe. As technology advances, devices change and payment methods adapt, they continually innovate to ensure the safety of billions of electronic payments wherever and whenever they occur.
A: Maybe you don’t now that it’s the easiest method just Select Withdraw and then select + Add new withdrawal address option. Then just follow the instructions on the screen and there is a fee of 0.95% and this is considered as the lowest fees.
A: Most betting sites offer a generous welcome bonus as part of their opening offer to new bettors. When you sign up for a new account at an online sportsbook, you can take advantage of a deposit bonus with a 100% match bonus available at many sites.
A: Payeer is an accepted payment method in over 200 countries worldwide and the system works with over 5,000 international banks. Some of the countries where Payeer is accepted include the United Kingdom, United States, Russia, Denmark, Poland, Spain, France, Germany, Nigeria and Brazil.
A: Yes. When you want to make a withdrawal from your Payeer account, simply click on the ‘transfer’ button and select your preferred withdrawal method. You can choose from a wide range of withdrawal methods, including withdrawals to international bank accounts and Visa and Mastercard in over 100 countries.