BUSR Withdrawal Review
After our careful review process, BUSR is rated as a bad betting site that has no guarantee that you can have an enjoyable gambling experience. During our review, we considered players’ complaints, reputation signals from other review sites and social media, estimated revenue, licenses, the provision of responsible gambling tools, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, payment methods, as well as many other factors. So, if you wonder if this bookie is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
After further researching, we found BUSR has an average revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. We think bigger revenue betting sites generally will have enough financial capacity to pay for the big wins of the players while smaller revenue betting sites may face difficulty in paying gamblers when they achieve huge wins.
After our proper research, BUSR is a bad online betting site which means you should not deposit and play here. If you have any difficulties when playing at this betting site, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our agencies are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.
Show all (9)
Sports & Markets
Show all (73)
- Have served players since 2013
- Support multiple languages
- Good withdrawal limits
- Wide range of selection of sport betting event
- Lots of restricted countries
- Website supports 1 languages
- Terms and Conditions only has English language
- Fees are associated with some payment methods
- Not all payment methods are available for all countries
- Medium sized betting site targeting Canada, Germany, Norway, New Zealand, Portugal, Sweden, United States
- Bitcoin accepted