1xBet Withdrawal Review
We have rated 1xBet as a good betting site which is generally a good site to enjoy, but there are some notes that you might need to pay attention to. During our review, we considered players’ complaints, reputation signals from other review sites and social media, estimated revenue, licenses, the provision of responsible gambling tools, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, payment methods, as well as many other factors. So, if you wonder if this bookie is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
According to our statistical data, 1xBet is a betting site with huge revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. We think bigger revenue betting sites generally will have enough financial capacity to pay for the big wins of the players while smaller revenue betting sites may face difficulty in paying gamblers when they achieve huge wins.
All the factors in this article have shown that this is a good betting site to deposit though you should deposit a small sum of money first before depositing with a bigger stake. If you have any difficulties when playing at this betting site, you can contact us via our Live chat system. Our agencies are available 24/7 and ready to support you for free.
Show all (20)
Sports & Markets
Show all (36)
- A multi-lingual website
- The bookie is online since 2011
- The Terms and Conditions are translated into many languages
- Phone support is available
- Deposit methods can be suitable for players' country of residence
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Great number of alternative betting markets
- The sport betting is only available in certain countries
- The betting site does not support players to manage spending properly
- Optimal design for users in India, Kazakhstan, Turkey
- Big bookie in Asia
- Accepts only cryptocurrencies
- Many different bets to lay on tennis matches, including props and futures.
- Diverse NFL betting options
- The bookmaker was licensed by Curacao, Spain