Betfair Withdrawal Review
Betfair is an online betting site that has been rated as a very good betting site that is completely safe for you to play and enjoy. During our review, we considered players’ complaints, reputation signals from other review sites and social media, estimated revenue, licenses, the provision of responsible gambling tools, quality of customer support, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal limits, withdrawal times, payment methods, as well as many other factors. So, if you were wondering if this bookie is safe or a scam? Read the full review below to learn more.
According to our statistical data, Betfair is a betting site with huge revenue size. Our analytics is refined by our exclusive formula based on traffic, country, age, gender, and many other aspects to give this conclusion for its estimated revenue. We think bigger revenue betting sites generally will have enough financial capacity to pay for the big wins of the players while smaller revenue betting sites may face difficulty in paying gamblers when they achieve huge wins.
Show all (14)
Sports & Markets
Show all (32)
- Website supports 9 languages
- The Terms and Conditions are translated into many languages
- Live Chat works 24/7
- Responsible gambling site is translated into many languages
- Above average withdrawal limit
- Wide variety of sport
- The game results are always checked by the Random Number Generator
- Welcome bonus can be used in any games
- Lots of restricted countries
- Substantial payment fees
- Only allow payment via banktransfers
- Medium sized betting site targeting
- Many different bets to lay on tennis matches, including props and futures.
- Long history of offering competitive NFL betting odds
- The bookmaker got license(s) from Malta, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Sweden